Thursday, July 8, 2010

A funny day in the Golden Triangle Mall



July 4th. Today was our second day in Denton City, so most of us decided to go to Golden Triangle Mall for shopping. It was an amazing day, where most of the girls seemed to be in a competition where the main rule was spend money and buy things as much as they can.
A lot of shopping cars where full of clothes and in the dressing room we could hear expressions as: "Does it suits me fine?" "Do I look pretty with this pink dress?" "I think I need to go to the gym" and then, after some hours of shopping we could see tired bodies but happy faces because of the new clothes they already had.
The next step was getting a taxi, and it took a long time because there was only one in service and a lot of people waiting for it. So my friends and I, decided to Hitched-hike to University and it was a funny experience because we were ten of us with a lot of stuff just in a small truck.
Finally we arrive to Santa Fe Square, happy of being here and laughing for this great experience at Denton City. =)
Posted by Elva Vazquez and Nancy Mtz

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great day, but I am so glad that you guys are ok after hitch-hiking! That can be really dangerous in the US.

    ReplyDelete