Wednesday, July 14, 2010



Yesterday, I had a day full of things to do. During the morning, I ha breakfast with my friends then when we went to our classroom our teachers gave us a green t-shirt in order to take a picture with all the participants in the course.


We are almost 100!


After the photo my teacher Lindy gave me another present, a big green pen.


At 12:00 we ate something in Bruce Hall; then Liliana, Nancy, Nelly, Karol and me went to a conversation group with Grant and we talked about movies, TV series, sports, and currency. Also Grant gave us a job as his bodyguards during the walk to the workshops. I am not the picture because I took it.

At 2:15 I took the workshop abot presentatios and was so good and I learned what to do and what no to do.
At 3:30 I went to the photograpy workshop and I learned lots of things about pictures, such as the angle, the light, the shadows.
In the afternoon I had dinner with my friends and after that we went to the golden triangle in inder to return some things that we didn't like anymore.
And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment